BUG: M1/M2 to copy/paste routing

Ramses MSC and Isis discussion forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the bug reporting form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
J.Wajer

BUG: M1/M2 to copy/paste routing

Postby J.Wajer » Thu May 14, 2009 09:18

When routing a new mixer the M1/M2 buttons do not function across the whole mixer.

• I have made 16 Mono channels, 32 Stereo Channels, 6 Stereo Mix busses and one Mono bus.
  • I activate the Mixer.
  • All channels are routed to all busses. Very annoying (I know, known issue, but still !!!), but here comes in the Ramses, M1/M2 copy buffers!
  • I touch channel 1 (mono) and hit active control-mixbuss a-b-c-d-e-f to unroute the channelstrip.
  • I hold M1 and hit a-b-c-d-e-f. All bus routings are in the copy buffer.
  • I inject to channel 2-15. Works wonderfull.
  • I try to do the same thing with channel 17-64. Wont work! From channel 17 onwards PMX becomes confused. Routings are not properly reflected. It seems to work on the Ramses, but is not properly reflected on the PMX Mixer.
  • I am forced to route them one -by-one using the active control. Now above 48 I have to route-unroute-route-unroute each strip three times (!) in order for PMX to take over the routing.
  • Those channels that have been erroneously M1/M2'd canot be toggled with the mouse

SO:

Problem with M1/M2 and display on Ramses not in sync with PMX.
Folding the Mixbusses results in erroneous display!!!! Busses that are routed off suddenly highlights as on!!! (Known issue) This only occurs on the first 16 strips!

As you can image this is very inconvenient if all you have to go on is PMX/Ramses out-of-the-box. Please please I have been waiting for over a year now for major improvements. Progress is really too slow.
...Gracefully Ignored...

J.Wajer

Re: BUG: M1/M2 to copy/paste routing

Postby J.Wajer » Sat Sep 26, 2009 21:38

As demonstrated to Johan @ the IBC, the M1M2 don't work above Channel 16. See first post. No reply for 4 months. :(
...Gracefully Ignored...