Ramses in the Future

Ramses MSC and Isis discussion forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the bug reporting form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!

Ramses in the Future

Postby Masato.Y » Mon Jan 04, 2016 08:01

Happy New Year, everyone !
And congratulations on the release of Pyramix v10 !

On Merging web site, when you open the "Pyramix Key Features" page, you can see a Ramses console.
Though the Merging team says that Ramses doesn't support the V10 New General Buses, can I expect the Merging team to develop new console soft of Ramses in the future?

Cheers!

Masato.Y
Masato.Y

Re: Ramses in the Future

Postby Julian Gough » Mon Jan 04, 2016 22:30

Masato.Y wrote:...... can I expect the Merging team to develop new console soft of Ramses in the future?

Hi Masato.Y,

Happy New Year.

All I can say is don't hold your breath. I notice further down on the same page is a shot of a Tango 2 console. A number of new features will not work on the Tango, most notably the 3D panning, and since it is no longer actively developed by the manufacturers SmartAV (see elsewhere on this forum), it is never likely to either.

All the best,

Julian
Julian Gough

Return to Merging Controllers (Ramses MSC - Isis)