VCube4 as player within pyramix confusion

Welcome to the VCube discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
tas

VCube4 as player within pyramix confusion

Postby tas » Tue Jun 18, 2013 13:50

I have been trying to set this up and have read all the documentation carefully.
I have 4.012 for both systems and an SE licence installed.

What I do not see is the "Format & Sync Tab".It is mentioned all over the manuals, but its just not there. I don't get it. Tried reinstalling and all that.

Without having set the 'follow VT' option I still try to open video files either through : "import of PMX" or the media browser of vcube. I go and setup all the master, chase and sync stuff in VT plus the quick SD settings in Vcube and at the best, if vcube will not crash, all I get is a blank screen that only momentarily will show a frame of the video when I move the vcube window with the mouse.

a couple of strange bevaviours then. Perhaps someone can shed some light.

Goldie

Re: VCube4 as player within pyramix confusion

Postby Goldie » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37

I hope you managed by now. I remember I had some rough times dealing with the same thing as well