Vcube XE crashes

Welcome to the VCube discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Paulo M

Vcube XE crashes

Postby Paulo M » Tue Jun 08, 2010 17:47

Hi,

just wondering what may be wrong with my system here: Running a Vcube XE on the same machine of Pyramix Masscore. Using both the latest Builds(7777).

Everytime I launch Vcube, my second display goes black for about a second and when it comes to life, the PC (and Vcube GUI) is frozen. Only a system restart cures the freeze.

But if I go to Programs/Merging/Vcube and click on Reset and Relaunch Vcube, everything is fine after that, although I still get the momentary black screen on the second display.

I noticed that on some occasions, launching Windows Media Player will shut the PC down and force a restart too. I suspect that I have a driver or codec conflict here or maybe my Parehlia APVe card is playing me tricks.

Does anybody have a clue? This is driving me nuts. I don´t think is Vcube´s fault as on my other system, the VCube is (was) doing fine. THanks
Best regards,

Paulo M

Pyramix 7.1 Masscore
VCube XE 3.1
MB5 Dual & X50 MADI
Win XP SP3
Intel Q9600/Gigabyte X48 DS5 Motherboard/ASUS 4350 Graphic card

Paulo M

Re: Vcube XE crashes

Postby Paulo M » Fri Jul 09, 2010 03:06

Well,

changed the graphics card and the problems went away 8O