Working with Textclips
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:44
I am working on a Documentary and I am using the VCube Text Clips to superimpose Titles. I use two Textclips for each title as they need to be in a different fontfamily.
- 1. Some typefaces generate small dotted lines under the text, especially when working with multiple text layers.
- 2. Changing Fonts can not be undone using Ctrl-Z.
- 3. Fonts can not be quickly browsed (f.i. arrows scrolling through the different font families)
- 4. Adding two layers of text confuses VCube refreshing when moving the texts around on the screen.
- 5. Copying two text clips automatically groups them when pasting.
- 6. And as reported before, no more than 5 lines can be added in a text clip.