V-Cube 5 and 7 ... very hard ...

Welcome to the VCube discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!

V-Cube 5 and 7 ... very hard ...

Postby MichaelSmith » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:28

Hi,

In my presentation, I spoke cubes that I had, to tell the truth, I always miss 1 time for my purchases ... 1 mistake: I buy a rubiks 4x4 ... 2nd error: I replace it by a DaYan MF8 .... goes wrong, even lubricated (silicone) Then I finally get to have what I'm looking for with a V-Cube 4 ... flexible, pleasant, perfect for me. Then I tell myself that all V-Cube must be so nice. Pof ball in the head I buy myself a 5x5, a 6x6 curved and a 7x7 curved too. I give you a thousand .... the 6x6 is super nice, really great ... the 5x5 turns bad and crante (but it's known for the crantage) and the 7x7 and super hard to turn too.In fact the 5x5 and 7x7 seems too tight ... you know if there is a way to do something? (I lubricated them without much better). Can we access the clamping screws or not?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Thanks!
MichaelSmith

Return to VCube General