Native-PMX

Pyramix Native users forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
DCLR-Records

Native-PMX

Postby DCLR-Records » Wed Mar 03, 2004 22:13

Hi guys

Well ... Seems I'm the first one to post ? :D
I got the Native PMX a couple of weeks ago.
Learning like hell since then, actually this is my first CD mastering / DAW system, I have never used such programs before.
( I was a dynosaure until then, still working with old stuff like multitrack analogue tape recorders, DAT recorders, mixing consoles, outboard gear, ... you name it...)
Well... PMX native is just fine, I use it on a laptop, without even any special soundcard or audio input device : I import my files on "Cd-24's" from an Alesis Masterlink in order to produce my final masters.

Just one thing missing :( : did not find yet any type of "real time analyser" (showing the frequencies / levels ) in my PMX.
Any idea ?
Sans la musique, la vie serait une erreur ! (Friedrich NIETZSCHE)
Paul Sissener Switzerland
www.dclr-records.ch

phaseboy

Postby phaseboy » Wed Mar 03, 2004 22:23

Not sure which of the two options you have, but the pyramix core will give you the nice VU/Peak Meters as a VS3 plug-in.

Mark

DCLR-Records

Postby DCLR-Records » Wed Mar 03, 2004 22:27

Yes I got the peak / Vu - meters.
But no "real time analyzer" showing the frequency / level content of my programs.
Sans la musique, la vie serait une erreur ! (Friedrich NIETZSCHE)
Paul Sissener Switzerland
www.dclr-records.ch

Graemme

Re: Native-PMX

Postby Graemme » Wed Mar 03, 2004 22:40

Hi Paul,

Vincent Burel (www.vb-audio.com) makes a great RTA/Spectrogram plug-in but I don't know that it will work on PMX Native (works fine on Mykerinos, of course!)

Best,

Graemme

DCLR-Records wrote:Hi guys

Well ... Seems I'm the first one to post ? :D
I got the Native PMX a couple of weeks ago.
Learning like hell since then, actually this is my first CD mastering / DAW system, I have never used such programs before.
( I was a dynosaure until then, still working with old stuff like multitrack analogue tape recorders, DAT recorders, mixing consoles, outboard gear, ... you name it...)
Well... PMX native is just fine, I use it on a laptop, without even any special soundcard or audio input device : I import my files on "Cd-24's" from an Alesis Masterlink in order to produce my final masters.

Just one thing missing :( : did not find yet any type of "real time analyser" (showing the frequencies / levels ) in my PMX.
Any idea ?
Graemme Brown
Zen Mastering
1460 Wild Rose Drive
Gabriola Island, BC
Canada V0R 1X5
+1.604.874.9096

"A Horus, A Horus; My Kingdom for a Horus!"

yotam_agam

Waves PAZ

Postby yotam_agam » Fri Jul 02, 2004 06:47

Well Wave have a fairly good analizer PAZ , it has a DX version and you can download and try it for 2 weeks free

Peace
Yotam