Renovator

Pyramix Native users forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!

Renovator

Postby Jason_OConnell » Tue May 22, 2012 08:36

I just purchased a dongle for Renovator. I've installed the drivers, loaded the codes and the standalone program seems to be working fine. When I open the program from within Pyramix (from the render tab) I still get a warning:Demo version of reNOVAtor. Do I need to do something with Pyramix so it recognizes the dongle?

Also, how do I go about upgrading to the most current version? I can't find a download link on the algorithmix website.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Jason
Jason_OConnell

Re: Renovator

Postby mjbennett » Tue May 22, 2012 11:52

THis may not be relevant to this instance, but if you downloaded the .exe file from the internet, Windows XP sometimes doesn't allow that program to open until you untick a check box in the properties. I found this when I installed reNOVAtor, and it had me completely baffled.

Have a look at the reNOVAtorPyr file first, but it may have been the .dll, I forget which one needs 'authorisation'.
Matthew
mjbennett

Postby Thomas Grubb » Tue May 22, 2012 13:21

Hi Jason,

The link for updates is ftp://algofull:noise@ftp.algorithmix.com

As long as you used the Renovator for Pyramix installer, it should just come up as a render option. Perhaps try with the latest installer?

Cheers,
Tom
Thomas Grubb
manomusica.com
Melbourne
Thomas Grubb

Postby Jason_OConnell » Tue May 22, 2012 16:43

Thanks!

Thanks for the link, It is working now!
Jason_OConnell

Postby Thomas Grubb » Wed May 23, 2012 13:06

Cool Jason! Enjoy it as it works really well, especially for multi-track projects...unless you press 'Cancel" while it's playing back that is!
Thomas Grubb
manomusica.com
Melbourne
Thomas Grubb

Return to Pyramix Native