Crash at mixer rebuild

Pyramix Native users forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!

Crash at mixer rebuild

Postby MIDI69 » Mon May 30, 2011 14:17

Hi all!
I´m running PMX7Sp3 under XP. When I work on a project created in V6, PMX will instantly crash upon any mixer rebuild. Workaround is to share it with a new project´s mixer created in V7. I wonder why I can´t find anything about this in the forum. Did I overlook something?
Thanks for your help

Matthias
MIDI69

Re: Crash at mixer rebuild

Postby Jose Raposo » Thu Jun 02, 2011 00:23

Hi Matthias, I am working on Masscore and this kind of issue appens when I tryed to creat a new project from an old template created in a earlier version. I don't understand why because some of my old templates works fine. There are some differences in this new version. It is better to creat new templates from 7.
But if you save this project in version 7 I think everything gone work when you open this again.

Best Regards,
José Raposo
Sound Station - Lisboa, Portugal
http://www.soundstation.pt

Core i7-3930K CPU@ 3.20 GHz
Board DX79SI
Graphics AMD FirePro 2460
Pyr 9.1.5@64
Masscore-Horus-Ravenna
Masscore-Hapi-Ravenna
Ramses 16 Controller
Isis Controller
Jose Raposo

Re: Crash at mixer rebuild

Postby MIDI69 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:19

Thank you Jose,
you are right, the old projects are built on V6 templates. So the best workaround for existing projects is to share the mixer with a blank V7 project´s one and save it with the "keep the shared mixer"-option . No more problems then.

Kind regards

Matthias
MIDI69

Return to Pyramix Native