Creating Fader Groups

Pyramix Native users forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!

Creating Fader Groups

Postby Southern Emperor » Thu Apr 07, 2011 16:03

Can anyone explain to me how to create "fader groups"?

I understand how to create track groups, but didn't see in the manual how to create "fader groups".
Southern Emperor

Re: Creating Fader Groups

Postby tim » Thu Apr 07, 2011 18:50

Hi, & welcome to the Forum.

On the mixer, right click on a channel strip (fader area) & choose Strip > Add > Group. (In V7 it's VCA/Group). You can do this either in the main mixer screen (in which case it will add the VCA/Group as the last strip...at least in V7 SP2), or you can do it in the mixer Config screen (in which case I believe it places the new group to the left of the currently selected strip). Either way, you can re-position the group in the Config screen.

Tim Martyn
Tim Martyn
Phoenix Audio
Glen Rock, NJ
www.phoenixaudiollc.com
tim

Re: Creating Fader Groups

Postby Southern Emperor » Fri Apr 08, 2011 04:44

Tim, Thank you, Thank you!!! :)
Southern Emperor

Return to Pyramix Native