Audio Controller Apps

Pyramix Native users forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!

Audio Controller Apps

Postby gabriel » Sun Jan 23, 2011 22:19

Dear all,

I know, it is in competition with ISIS somehow, but would be interesting: any experience available in this forum with wireless iPad audio controller apps like Saitara AC-7? Reliable SW? Touch and feel when operating Pyramix? Thanks for your reports.

Cheers,
Gabriel
gabriel

Re: Audio Controller Apps

Postby Paulo M » Tue Jan 25, 2011 14:07

Hi Gabriel,

I don´t have experience with those you mention, but definitely I would welcome some sort of Merging app either for ipad or Win7 and Android tablets.
I don´t mind the fader control that much, but being able to have a user mappable interface with soft keys for editing would be great.
Best regards,

Paulo M

Pyramix 7.1 Masscore
VCube XE 3.1
MB5 Dual & X50 MADI
Win XP SP3
Intel Q9600/Gigabyte X48 DS5 Motherboard/ASUS 4350 Graphic card
Paulo M

Postby avi » Sat Mar 19, 2011 01:05

Yes, this would be great.
Or just a display of the Monitor Controller section + Transport would be pretty nifty as an iPad app (even iPhone?)

AVI
Alexander Van Ingen
Six Music Productions
www.sixmp.co.uk
avi

Postby Paulo M » Sat Mar 19, 2011 01:30

Hi Alexander, indeed! I guess that tablet apps can have multiple pages, so it really would be nice if Merging could come up with something.
Best regards,

Paulo M

Pyramix 7.1 Masscore
VCube XE 3.1
MB5 Dual & X50 MADI
Win XP SP3
Intel Q9600/Gigabyte X48 DS5 Motherboard/ASUS 4350 Graphic card
Paulo M

Return to Pyramix Native