waves tune .... rewire

Pyramix Native users forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
aomahana

waves tune .... rewire

Postby aomahana » Wed Sep 02, 2015 00:29

Hello everyone.

Occasionally pitch correction is necessary. The most recent version of Antares Autotune V8.1 is VST3, with which at present Pyramix is not compliant. And earlier VST2 versions of Autotune never worked with Pyramix.

Waves Tune require Rewire which Pyramix includes. Has anyone out there found a way to make this work?

I have emailed Merging, but have as yet not been given an answer as to whether this is possible.

With the current project I am working on, I am using Protools 11 with Autotune 8.1 as an insert.
This is fine, but I would prefer to stay within Pyramix.

aomahana.
http://www.audioarts.co.nz

allemano bernard@neuf.fr

Re: waves tune .... rewire

Postby allemano bernard@neuf.fr » Wed Sep 02, 2015 19:59

Hi,

If I can give you my experience, the only solution I have found is to use Melodyne, because it works in standalone. So, I export it in .wav my audio file, I open and treat it in melodyne, and after saving it, I import it in Pyramix. Important : you have to create a marker at the begining of the clip, because Melodyne don't keep the embeded datas. For me, it was the only way to do it. Or you can use the pitch-shift (optionnal :evil: ) fonctions in Pyramix. :D

Best regards,

Bernard
pyramix 10 Native; windows 10 64 Bits; Asrock Z 270 PRO 4; intel core i7 7700 4.20 GHz; 16G DDR4;
1 X M2 Nvme for system; 1 X SSD for medias; 1 WD Caviar Black 1T. for backups.